Language Add-ons for StimuWrite 2 (Chinese, Japanese, Thai & Korean)
A downloadable add-on
Language add-ons for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Hong Kong Cantonese, Japanese, Thai, and Korean.
Installing these add-ons will give you a new font option that you can select to write in the characters of the specified language. Word count changes to character counter for languages that don't use spaces between words.
Note: This will not translate the interface language, it just provides a font for the language and changes the word count to character count when appropriate.
- Download the language add-on you want
- In StimuWrite version 2 and above, click the "Options" link button at the bottom of the writing panel next to "About"
- Select "Install Themes & Add-ons"
- Click "Install Theme or Add-on" button and select the add-on file in your file folder
- That's it! The language you installed will appear in the font's dropdown menu
To delete the theme after installation: If you are uninstalling StimuWrite and want to make sure the add-ons are removed from your computer, make sure to go to Options > Advanced Settings > Delete All. This will delete all StimuWrite content from your hard drive.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.